Monday, August 3, 2009

Cornegy 2009: FREE Crime Prevention Services For Central Brooklyn Homeowners



Mobile post sent by Cornegy2009 using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3


Click The Icon Above To Hear Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. Message.

FREE Crime Prevention Services For Homeowners living in central Brooklyn.

I am encouraging everyone who lives in central Brooklyn to take advantage of the Cornegy FREE Crime Prevention Services For Homeowners. It is a FREE Home Back Door Adress Lettering Service I am offering to my community.

Feel Free To Join the Cornegy 2009 Conversation. Please leave your comments below. I want to ensure your input and the visibilty of voices from the Bedford-Stuyvesant and Crown Heights Communities.

If there's something on your mind concerning crime prevention, feel free to talk to me directly on my LIVE online Blog Talk Radio Show. Sunday evenings from 6:30p.m. to 7 p.m.

I look forward to hearing from you with any thoughts, ideas or comments that you might have on any issue of concern to you. No matter what your political affiliation is. Thanks for reading.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th District Brooklyn City Council New York City.

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Cornegy 2009: FREE Crime Prevention Services For Central Brooklyn Homeowners

No comments:

Post a Comment