Friday, August 21, 2009

Cornegy 2009: Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. Challenges... Al Vann For The 36th District City Council Seat



I, Robert E. Cornegy, Jr., am challenging Al Vann for the 36th District City Council Seat in Brooklyn, New York. I am challenging Al Vann because I want to represent YOU... Bedford Stuyvesant and Crown Heights in the New York City Council 36th District. I am a major player in the challenge to Council Member Al Vann's seat in the 36th District 2009 election.

I am campaigning and doing as much as I can today and every day to reach out to my central Brooklyn constituency. The 36th district incumbent Al Vann is counting on “his base” voters to give him a win, but we need all District 36th voters to use the power of their vote on September 15th.

Thanking Al Vann. Our party and our neigborhoods are stronger because of the work Al Vann has done over the years. However, it's time to pass the torch. It's time for a changing of the guard. It's time for new 36th District leadership for Bedford Stuyvesant and Crown Heights.

Read my Cornegy 2009 blog and website for information on my Cornegy 2009 campaign platform. You want to make an informed voted on September 15th.

One thing I have noticed and has been brought to my attention is politicians in my area are not very accessible. I promise, I will be the most accessible candidate in central Brooklyn.

I realize it is important we improve the lines of communication. One of the ways I have implemented to do this is through the online social media channels of Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, Blog Talk Radio and my blog to interact with you.

I want you to be able to get your voice heard. So, I can advocate on the needs of our Bedford Stuyvesant and Crown Heights communities. As a City Council Person I can do a lot for central Brooklyn to improve the 'quality of life' to make it a safe community to live, work and play.

I am asking for your support. I am asking you to do what you can do over the next 21 days to get your family and friends to vote for Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. I am asking for you to vote for Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. on Tuesday, September 15th 2009 Primary Election.

See The Central Brooklyn 36th District Map on the Cornegy 2009 Blog. Get The Vote Out and Get Out and Vote!

New York City Primary Election: Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New York City General Election: Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I look forward to hearing from you with any thoughts, ideas or comments.

Thanks for visiting.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th District Brooklyn City Council New York City.

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Cornegy 2009: Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. Challenges Al Vann For The 36th District City Council Seat

No comments:

Post a Comment