Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cornegy 2009: Did Robert Cornegy Win The Brooklyn District 36th N Y 2009 Primary Election?


Did Robert Cornegy Win The Brooklyn District 36th N Y Primary Election?

NO WE DID NOT WIN THE BROOKLYN DISTRICT 36TH N Y 2009 PRIMARY ELECTION.

Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights Brooklyn's 2009 Primary Election Results, Councilman Al Vann retains his NY City Council Seat.

However, my not winning the Brooklyn City Council Seat will not in any way deter my committment to serving my community and empowering people who live in central Brooklyn.

I have said it before and I will say it again... I have an AMAZING CORNEGY TEAM of consultants, staff and community volunteers. Thanks to all who helped out today!

I'm incredibly fortunate to have the community supporters that I do. We could not have come this far without your support - thank you!

For More Brooklyn City Council 2009 Primary Elections 36th District Results Information Go To News 12 Brooklyn.

Cornegy 2009: Did Robert Cornegy Win The Brooklyn District 36th N Y 2009 Primary Election?

No comments:

Post a Comment