Friday, September 11, 2009

Cornegy 2009: District 36th You're Special!

District 36th You're Special!

Know why?

Because many District 36th residents have been a Cornegy 2009 Supporter for over a year now!

You have helped to make the Cornegy 2009 Campaign vision a reality.

That's right... It seems it all started a few months ago... I am acknowledging your time, financial investment, volunteer efforts and political allegiance in the Cornegy 2009 Campaign. I am blogging this to you because we've been hanging out for over a year!

You have played a pivotal... PIVOTAL... role in my Cornegy 2009 Campaign.

Thank you!

We've had some good times haven't we?

We've shared live community events, conversations and opinions. I even shared a couple of videos with you. The 'Cornegy 2009 You Already Know Me' video is a big hit.

The initial feedback from the 'Cornegy 2009 You Already Know Me' has been off-the-charts positive...

Case in point. Like this comment I got from a long time neighbor

"hey bro, I like the video... you are right I already KNOW you."

I just wished you emphasized more to people that they should keep getting the word out… or else things "could" stay the same.

It's great how you take time to speak and acknowledge people or have time to answer a question or go into detail in covering community resources... this is something that a lot of people don't know about you or will overlook... it's the little things that make a HUGE difference.

...And obviously the knowledge you share is top notch.

Honestly, I think many of the people in our community are sleeping on you man. Or maybe they aren't and I just don't know what's going on behind the scenes. (Meaning, they should be supporting me).

My neighbor clearly articulated his thoughts and his concern for the Cornegy 2009 Campaign. I appreciate my neighbor's feedback. He knows I am dedicated to making a difference in my community, and I am humbled by his and others personal comments and well wishes for my campaign.

I believe, the information, resources and public safety tips I share can really positively impact people’s lives. I Am A Voice Of Change In Action In The 36th Council District.

Suffice it to say... I want your support. I want your vote.

Vote C-O-R-N-E-G-Y. Vote Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. For The 36th Council District.

New York City Primary Election: Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New York City General Election: Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th Council District


Cornegy 2009: District 36th You're Special!

No comments:

Post a Comment