Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cornegy 2009: You Already Know Me

Watch Cornegy 2009: You Already Know Me Now, Enjoy… then I want to hear from YOU!



Click To View Robert E. Cornegy Jr. NEW YouTube Video You 'Already Know Me'.

If You Don't Already Know Me


My name is Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Here's what you need to know...

I BELIEVE IN THE...

* PURSUIT OF PERSONAL INTERESTS

* ETHICS & MORAL VALUES

* EDUCATION

* FAMILY VALUES

* FRIENDSHIPS

* COMMUNITY SERVICES

* COMMUNITY ACTIVISIM

* PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT

I’m passionate about providing access to resources to help with the empowerment of others.

I can provide proof in the form of words, pictures and personal testimonials. But when it comes to proof, nothing has more of an impact than my ACTIONS! And there’s a certain type of action that wins loyal friends who stick by you through thick-and-thin… even in the tough New Economy we’re all facing.

Friends that are willing to make financial contributions and invest their time and resources to the Cornegy 2009 Campaign and give what they can to help. Every single dollar is needed and is very much appreciated. It’s a mutual level of committed action that bonds my friends and I together.

You Already Know Me

I am a communiy activist and organizer. I stand up and advocate for the rights and needs of my friends, neighbors and people in our community as a whole. "I Am A Voice Of Change For The Voiceless". I am vigilant in advocating for the rights of the underserved populations living in our Bedford-Stuyvesant and Crown Heights Communities, too.

Leadership is about taking the lead. I am leading the charge on public safety, crime prevention, education, domestic violence, mental health services, entrepreneur and small business opportunities and other topics affecting our communities.

Listen… to survive and succeed in business in the New Economy it takes thinking out of the box, more creativity, exceeding of expectations... and delivering outstanding quality of products or services. Any entrepreneur who knows me knows I’m willing to burn the mid night oil, to go the extra mile and over deliver.

I am dedicated to my family and I am dedicated to improving the quality of life for the people of Central Brooklyn.

You Already Know Me

The Question Is... Are You Willing To Support Me?

I want to be your 36th District City Council Person.

So, now it’s time for YOU to take action…

Call 917-586-7444 or 347-741-9121 or go to the Cornegy Website at http://www.cornegy2009.com/contribute for complete details about financial support.

Share your thoughts in the comment area below. Let your friends, neighbors and the community know what you’re willing to do to support the Cornegy 2009 Campaign.

Stay In The Loop Follow Cornegy 2009 On Twitter.

Look forward to connecting more here and on Twitter with you.

Robert

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Candidate for Brooklyn's 36th District City Council Seat

Cornegy 2009: You Already Know Me

Like this? Share it: Click the share and email icons link to share the 'You Already Know Me' video and new Cornegy 2009 Blog with others. I hope you and your family and friends will visit my blog often and join the conversation.

Cornegy 2009: You Already Know Me

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment