Monday, May 18, 2009

Cornegy 2009: Ask Robert E. Cornegy Jr.

Cornegy 2009: Ask Robert E. Cornegy Jr.

I would like to provide an opportunity for members of the Bedford-Stuyvesant and Crown Heights Communities to have a dialogue with me, ask questions and/or raise community issues that are important to you.

My Cornegy 2009 Blog is a centralized online resource where you can get just about all of your community resource questions and my stance on issues answered and interact with me.

Please feel free to ask me a question or raise your community concerns in the "COMMENTS" below.

What changes or improvements do you think our Bedford-Stuyvesant and Crown Heights Communities need?

I am asking for your participation. There is clout in numbers and together, we can ensure change and the needed improvements to our communities. This is no time for any community member of Central Brooklyn to be on the sidelines.

I believe we all have a civic responsibility to our community. Now's the time to act. Now's the time for your voice to be heard.

Finding ways to address the needs of the community is very important to me. I am committed to the needs and issues concerning Central Brooklyn.

We are living in a historic time. Now, more than ever, we need leadership with fresh innovative ideas and the courage to implement new innovative initiatives.

I am an advocate for the mental, physical and economic empowerment for people of all ages living in Central Brooklyn. I will work diligently on the issues that you have deemed important for you or you and your family and our community.

There are of course many issues of concern to residents and members of Brooklyn's 36th District. I have a grasp on the prevalent issues facing our community at large and I am already involved as a concerned citizen and community organizer.

Please know that I welcome your comments and suggestions and I encourage you to contact me for assistance with available community resources.

SUPPORT ROBERT E. CORNEGY, JR.

BEFORE YOU GO I COULD USE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TODAY.

Your financial contribution can make a difference and have a great impact on my Cornegy 2009 Fundraisng Campaign. No donation is to small and every donation is sincerely appreciated.

Just Click the words "Cornegy Contribution" To Make A Secure Online Cornegy Contribution Now.

If You Would Prefer To Contribute By Mail, Send A Check To:

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.
Cornegy 2009 Brooklyn Campaign Headquarters
653 Putnum Brooklyn, NY 11233
P: 917-586-7444 or 347-741-9121

Help Support The Cornegy 2009 Campaign. Thank You.

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

2009 Candidate For Brooklyn's 36th District City Council

Cornegy 2009: Ask Robert E. Cornegy, Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment