Monday, July 27, 2009

Corney 2009: 'Quality Of Life Issues' Are Deemed Important in Bedford-Stuyvesant

'Quality Of Life Issues' Are Deemed Important in Bedford-Stuyvesant By Residents.

I have had time to personally go door to door and talk to my neighbors on Putnam Ave., Jefferson Street, Lewis Ave. and Stuyvesant Ave. on Block Beautifulcation Day July 11th, 2009 and to talk with many of you during our Team Cornegy and Supportor Appreciation day on July 18th, 2009.

On Saturday July 18th, 2009 hundreds of central Brooklyn residents gathered for our Team Cornegy and Supportor Appreciaion Day. We talked about their life struggles, and we talked about their hopes for the future.

I am deeply concerned about your everyday struggle. Whatever life struggles you are experiencing you are not alone.

People in the central Brooklyn community are very concerned about the economy, their jobs, healthcare, the high cost of prescriptions, unemployment and what will happen to their family members.

People are very concern with the local 'quality of life issues' and children education. I plan to be on the ground all this week. Thank you for keeping me updating on matters of importance to you. Please continue to provide me with your thoughts, ideas, and feedback.

I encourage each of you to engage me on the issues that are important to you. Your input helps me to better advocate and serve you as a community leader.

Some community concerns have been brought to my attention during my Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights daily walks are:

* Increase of Neighborhood Crimes: Assaults, Bulgaries, Shootings

* Boys and Girls High School Track Accessibility Issues

* The sale of the Slave Theater on Fulton Street.

I recently discovered online media is now following the Cornegy 2009 campaign. Hopefully, many of your concerns and issues will be made public and brought to the fore front by the media for Brooklyn's 36th District elected leaders to take note about the issues that are important to central Brooklyn.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th District Brooklyn City Council New York City.

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

2009 Candidate For Brooklyn's 36th District

Corney 2009: 'Quality Of Life Issues' Are Deemed Important in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

No comments:

Post a Comment