Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cornegy 2009: The View From My Neighbors

"The View From My Neighbors"

My Cornegy Team and I are so encouraged by the feedback as the 'Leaders Of Tomorrow For Cornegy Today' collected petitions from my neighbors and concerned citizens of Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights.

Petition signers expressed a growing confidence about the new direction of Brooklyn politics.

Won't you join our Cornegy 2009 campaign to help improve Central Brooklyn services and the 'quality of life'.

We need your help to make it happen. Tell your friends about Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Primary is right around the corner 8 weeks away.

Primary Tuesday, September 15, 2009.


Vote Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. for Brooklyn 36th District City Council.

Feel Free To Join the Cornegy 2009: The View From My Neighbors Conversation.

Please leave your comments below.

All you are asked to do is keep this web page 'I Support Rob Cornegy For Brooklyn, New York 36th District City Council' circulating.

Email it to someone you know who lives in Central Brooklyn, New York 36th District.

Tell them to check out: Robert E. Cornegy, Jr. for 36th District City Council.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th District,

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.


2009 Candidate For Brooklyn's 36th District

Cornegy 2009: The View From My Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment