Friday, July 17, 2009

Cornegy 2009: Appreciation Day For Team Cornegy



Appreciation Day For Team Cornegy And Our Supportors.

I have an AMAZING Cornegy 2009 Team. They are THE best in the world. I have a real talent and knack for identifying skilled people, experts and resources.

Keep up the good work Team Cornegy!

Please come by this Saturday and meet my remarkable Cornegy Team, my dedicated Cornegy Volunteers, my Cornegy 2009 Supportors, myself, Michelle and my family. Join Us!

Appreciation Day For Team Cornegy

Location: 653 Putnam Ave. (Between Stuyvesant & Lewis Ave)

Date: Saturday July 18, 2009.

Time: 3:00 p.m.

drum roll please . . . to our Future Youth Leaders who are 'Leaders of Tomorrow for Cornegy Today' a special Thank You.

All you are asked to do is keep this Cornegy 2009: Appreciation Day For Team Cornegy circulating. Send it to your family and friends who live in the Bedford Stuyvesant and Crown Heights Communities.

Hope to see you there tomorrow.

Your Future Councilman For The 36th District,

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Connect with me on www.Twitter.com/Cornegy2009

No comments:

Post a Comment