Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cornegy 2009 - A Message Of Public Safety Tips From Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.



Mobile post sent by Cornegy2009 using Utterlireply-count Replies.  mp3


Are You Concern About Yor Public Safety?

Goodmorning...

Started my day today with my daily ritual of prayer and meditation. My thoughts were inspired to give you a message about personal and public safety. I plan to hold a continuing public safety crime prevention dialogue next week on Wednesday April 1st 2009 (Time 7:00PM).

I invite you to join me in a dialogue with an incredible line-up of experts in our community that I can't wait to hear. Equipped with the proper information and resources you have the power to help yourself, your family and the community.

Please call for more details and register when you read this.

CALL 917-586-7444 or 347-741-9121. Leave your name, number and a message that you would like to join us for the public safety crime prevention discussion.

Don't delay -- this discussion is limited to 100 attendees.

Reserve your spot for it today.

We will talk soon.

Robert

Cornegy 2009 - A Message Of Public Safety Tips
From Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Rob,
    Public Saftey is an issue that is NEVER discuseed because most people think "they know it all" I m so proud to support a candidate that sees the value in creating dialogue about safety in our community. I look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete