Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cornegy 2009: Father's Day Message

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK - Happy Father's Day. Michelle and I are sending a special Father's Day message to all Central Brooklyn families today.

We wanted to wish all the father's in our community a Happy Father's Day.

I can not begin to even scratch the surface of the impact my father had on my life. He was an active and influential role model in my life. As I see my children growing I have the need to look back to those things my father taught me NOT by his words but his deeds and actions. He was a dynamic man. I feel so fortunate to have had him as my father.

Hopefully, I can share more thoughts about my father.

As you prepare to celebrate Father's Day 2009 enjoy your weekend and the time you spend with your dad.

Robert E. Cornegy, Jr.

Cornegy 2009: Father's Day Message

No comments:

Post a Comment